My life in ruins I don't know what to do.
He has been medically discharged. He has varicose veins in his legs and they weren't that bad when he went in and they passed him. Now they have gotten worse and blood is pooling in his legs. His leg can increase in diameter by 2 inches. He has to wear the support hose to help with blood flow. He told his mom that his legs do feel better with them on. So he is currently in processing on his way home.
I get used to it and ready for the Navy wife role and this happens. He is upset I know and mom said he is worried I will be upset with him..... How and why would I be upset with him? I don't know what to do or where to turn. I watched a sermon on tv and it was about Wait and Let God and he will bless you. Welllllll Here I am handing my life completely over to God again going now what???

So I am hoping to talk to Kris tom. I really need to now because I feel so lost without him. I feel as though someone set me out to sea on a piece of drift wood. I guess I will try and get a teaching job around here where I have connections and can also continue to work where I am at now when I can.
Please pray for us. Pray that he isn't to disappointed, that he is strong, and that he is ok. Pray I figure out what I am doing. And that we are able to get things worked out. All I know right now is that I will be there waiting for him when he gets home I don't care what it takes.
I know God has a plan for our lives but I hate the waiting. I am sick of waiting. I just want to be with him and start our lives together. I want to have jobs and our own family.

0 comments:
Post a Comment