Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So Happy!

Yey! My sweetheart is home safe and sound. Got to talk to him before bed and got a great nights sleep. I got a Good Morning phone call this morning and it has made my day. Can't stop smiling. So ready to go out there and see him!! 4 days! woo hoo!!! I will update and add to this later if I get a chance.
( I am a lucky one to have my sweety back home with me. I am praying for all my new friends whos loved ones are not home with them now. Hoping that they hear from them and get them back safe and sound quickly!)

***** Added Update****(3:25pm)
Have been running around town today running errands. Got to go get stuff ready for dinner tonight. Oh what to fix.... Thinking chicken with mushrooms and onions and a cream sauce... maybe...
Got to talk to him a few times today after this morning which was great! I have missed that more than anything. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment