Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Got a call! My Tiffany's Crystal is Put Back Together!!

I got a call today and it was 50 min!!! Made me sooo happy and I feel so much better. My mom to find out is really unhappy with the fact that me not hearing from him and my life being thrown into a whirl wind, makes me depressed and upset. Hmmm wonder why it does that?? Whatever. Sorry to inconvenience anyone with my 5 day bout of depression! Next time inform me that being depressed will be an inconvenience and I will go else where if need be.

But yea!!! I heard from him and he didn't call the last two days because they were on lock down all because two guys got into a major fight. So they got sent home Tuesday and everyone else got to suffer the concequences. They had to sit there between meals and that was it. Couldnt even read. I feel so bad for him. Said he got a lot of time to think though. He is excited about coming home. I cant wait to see him! I miss him like crazy. I love that he thinking and trying to figure out what all needs to be done and what he wants for his and our lives together. :) it makes me happy!

He remembered to wish me a Happy 7 year Anniversary, a day early, but in case someone screwed up and he wasn't able to call tom. That made me happy too!

Don't get me wrong I am still confused and what not over what is to happen now with my life and his but its not so bad knowing he is ok, thinking about it, planning it, and ready to come home. :)

I'm glad my Tiffany's crystal is back together again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment