Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, June 14, 2010

Hes coming home!

I got a 5 min phone call. It was to be 10 but he had to call his mom. He said he will be coming home tom (Tues). Omg I can't wait!!! I am so ready to hear his voice for a long period of time, and talk to him and figure everything out. ugh! I just can not wait to get out and see him on Sunday!! Yey!!!! I am exhausted right now and waiting for CAS and Wes to finish watching Dear John in my room so I can go to bed. I know I will sleep better since I talked to him but I can not wait to talk to him more and know I will sleep better. I hate how I feel dependent on him but I love it at the same time. I know I am not completely dependent but dependent on the fact that hearing his voice and talking to him makes me feel better. :) EEEEE So excited! I know I am crazy but I am crazy in love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment