Thursday, September 9, 2010
Coffee Break
Been a long night/morning. Was up in the night with mom and MaJ and slept funny so I am on the tired side. I admit I am not quite awake. Made a pot of coffee (doesn't really do me any good just tastes good and is hot) and went outside to sit and wait for the dogs on the back porch for a few minutes. It is so pretty out and the weather is barely starting to change towards fall. I miss the mountains and the sunset and early morning times when I sat on the porch with a cup of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate and just watched the sun set or the light of sun or moon play over the mountains. The cool fresh air with the hot steam from my drink and nice warm pjs on and a rocking chair. mmmmmm so nice. Can't wait for the cooler weather. Wherever I get a place I want a porch of some sort where I can have a rocking chair that I can sit in and relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment