AHHH I weighed myself this morning. Geeze not a good idea. I usually stay within a 3-4lb lose gain range. I have gained 3 and am over what my norm is. I have my sisters wedding in 2 weeks and a dress to fit into. Not to mention that I have been stressed and hate going to the gym and by myself even more. I am now setting a goal to eat a healthier diet for the next two weeks. No more random snacking, lower on the carbs, higher on protein, fruit, and veggies, no soda or sweet tea, and cutting way back on the sugars and sweets. ( I have a bad sweet tooth which sux) Ok. So off to work and the start of this new "diet" lets see how this goes. 5 lbs in two weeks is my goal. Wish Me Luck!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment