Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Festival In The Park


So I have not been to Festival In The Park in years.  Went with mom, Bruce, Aunt Cindy, Uncle Chet, and Ma my dads mom.  It was fun. Had cotton candy. (sat on part of it on the way home when it fell out of the bag... oops sad that it got wasted)   Had a good corn dog and fried mushrooms and lemonade.  We walked all around the lake/pond and looked at all the booths set up by people. There was all kinds of art work, paintings, photographs, drawings, wood work, ceramics, jewelry, you name it. Dad was there with the face painting booth.  Of course I got mine done for free. hehe.  I also got to do some and gave myself one.  It was fun. 

Lip stencil I did myself on my left wrist.
Butterfly on my cheek, done by dad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I love festivals like that. Especially the food.lol

Post a Comment