Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Vitamin D!!!

So I finally go to go to the lake and ride the jet skis!! So glad.  I got some sun as well.  It has been such a stressful week and I was in desperate need for the break and the sun and the fun and relaxation.  Mom and dad needed it as well.  I had a blas on the jet ski. Can't blame me for loving to go at 45 mph over the water and jump waves, its a great way to destress.  Sherry, Mary Grace, and Madison (friends/semi adopted family) came down and joined us.  I had fun taking the girls out on the jet ski.  Got to say those two are little dare devils! My goodness if I hadn't been worried about loosing one of them off the back I would have gone faster than 35.  They loved jumping the waves and doing donuts in the middle of the lake.  (I did too!)  Got to go cruisin around with mom, dad, and the dogs.  Got to love how Mopsy LOVES the jetski, and fishing, she just gets so excited its hilarious. I hope I got enough sun to give me color for the wedding on Sat.  Maybe I can get outside a little more and get some more sun before then. Who knows.  well I am tired and wanting desperately to talk to Kris.  So I am off of here to talk to my sweety and get some sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment