Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, September 10, 2010

Temorary Home

This world is our Temporary Home.  My grandmother Mildred Johnson *MaJ* has gone home to her heavenly father.  She is finally without pain after years of dealing with cancer and after a long 6 months of pain and illness.  I hate to see her go but am glad that she is no longer in pain.  She left us peacefully.  We are going to miss her. We treasure all the wonderful memories we have of her. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Jenn. I love you and I'm here if you need anything. Your family is in my prayers. Rest Easy MaJ.xo

Jessie P. said...

As much as it hurts to let them go, it is selfish to wish them to stay when they are in pain and miserable. I hope that you find peace in her passing and find a way to remember her always.

Post a Comment