Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, September 24, 2010

Update and thoughts for the last week...

SO I know I need to post more bout my time with Kris.   I had an Amazing time with him.  I hate he had to go home.  It is so quiet around here without him.  I am bored even though I am able to do the same things I did with him here (watch movies) I wasn't bored watching them with him.  The wedding went wonderful. It was beautiful.  He and I agree we want something not so fancy even though it wasn't the most fancy wedding ever.  

I am going to be going this week to clean out MaJ's house some and bring stuff back to moms so we can go through it.  Some of the jewlery, clothes, and other such items that we can sort here in Charlotte.  I am going to be moving up there to live in roughly a month.  I am excited to be getting on with my life and "getting" my own place. I look forward to having my own kitchen to cook in, rooms to set up and rearange, space to put some of my things (once some of her things are moved out).

God has been so good and provided over the years. He provided me with a wonderful man, family, and friends. He gave me the time to spend with my grandmother which I will never regret and wish I had more of.  He has now provided once more. He has provided me with her house.  It is a wonderful thing.  I know I am still without a teaching job but I know that he has one waiting for me and will show it to me and provide it when the timing is right.  I am going to transfer Fresh Markets for the time being so I will still have a job and income to pay bills.

I am excited to be able to have a place where Freya can roam around and I wont have to worry about her.  I can not wait to see how she likes the house.  I hope that she doesn't freak out or something.   My small family of two waiting on three is getting a new start soon and I couldn't be happier.  So read for a new phase in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment