Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, September 6, 2010

So stressed!

I have been stressed lately and it sux.  I have not only been stressed but PMSing as well. UGH!! Not only is mom stressed but grandma fell the other night.  Now she is in more pain and can't move much at all.  I feel so bad for her because the pain meds help only 90% not 100%.  To top it off mom tells me that she thinks this fall and the pain will do her in and that she may not make it another month.  MaJ on top of says she may just as well die.  I can't take it! I finally broke down and cried over stupid shit having to do with choosing a restaurant for sis bachelorette party. I then watched a sad Home Makeover.  So I cried and feel somewhat better.  I have to say I love my sweetheart Kris more than anything for being so supportive and helping me realize the stupidity of the restaurant mess.  He is so wonderful and I am so glad to have him in my life.  He makes me laugh and can help the tears and stress lessen even if he can't fully make it go away he makes a big difference. I took a nice walk to the store and got dinner which was nice since sis was here with MaJ.  To get out of the house was nice and it was so pretty out.

I also figured out that I may be the only person who finds therapy in ironing fabric pieces.  hmmm strange I know. I got the pieces ironed and some more pieces cut for my scrap quilt.  I can't wait to get enough to put it together.  I also made some yummy cookies. Chocolate Chip Cereal Cookies.  They are mainly for sis wedding but there were a few in a small tin that we can have here at the house but I do not need to eat them.  I have done pretty well with eating healthy and avoiding carbs so much and sugars.  I am determined to stick to it.

Now I am skyping with Kelly.  Yey!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! love skyping wiffferr youuu! ;)

Post a Comment