Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 25, 2010

FALL!!!

There are so many things I love about fall.  One is walking out the door at work and smelling and seeing this!  The smell is wonderful.  It is cinnamon from the pine cones and brooms in the foreground of the pic, then you have the sweet smell of Honeycrisp apples on another display. (they were one of MaJ's favorite kinds, got to get some soon)  I love seeing the pumpkins as well.  They are so happy.  Big and orange with some of the white ones mixed in.  I can not wait to have a pumpkin for my front porch and some of the pine cones and a broom or two in the house to make it smell nice.  Of course I will carve the pumpkin when the time comes to do so.  What is Halloween and October without a Jack-O-Lantern??? The trees are starting to change ever so slightly.  It makes me miss the beautiful trees of the mountains as they start to change.  Now I am just waiting for the cool sweatshirt weather.  It is still in the high 80s to 90s which is to hot for the fall.  I am so ready for fall to be complete with the cool weather, sweatshirts, colorful leaves, scents of cinnamon, spice, and pumpkin!!!  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Fall too but its so crappy here in Ohio sometimes. Once the leaves fall its so drab. I love pumpkins sweater and football games. Stuff like that makes me happy. Im happy about being able to drink shot stuff now. More tea :)

Post a Comment