Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So as I read I find myself getting annoyed with the one character. St John in my oppinion is an egotistical self righteous controlling sob. He is telling Jane that if she refuses to marry him and go with him as a missionary wife, she isnt forsaking him but God. This just is pissing me off. He would make a horrid husband and wants her to marry him to be a helpmeet going to India. No regard to the fact she doesnt want to and that they have nothing but brotherly and sisterly affection for each other. I cant stand controlling people. Especially guys who try and control their girls. They have no right. ok sorry. I had to get that out. I get irritated by what happens and what characters do in books sometimes and it drives me nuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment