Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crazy Week

So it has been a crazy week.   

~First off... Kris made it here safely.  I am so glad he was able to get here when he did. 
~Secondly.... MaJ's funneral went well.  Yes I cried.  Kris held me, held my hand, and gave me strength and support.  I am so thankful for him.  I will miss MaJ. 
~Thirdly.... The wedding went great.  It was a little stressful with getting everything last minute set up and put together but it went well and was beautiful.   I can not believe my little sis is married and off on her honeymoon.  So one down two to go for this family.  Me and Adreinne (my step sis) are the two engaged girls left now.  Kendal well.... that's another story he has to find a girl first.  

I have enjoyed spending time with Kris.  We had a date night which was so much fun.  Went to Ruby Tuesday for dinner. Then Tuesday night we went out with my friend Steph and her boyfriend Billy.  We went to Olive Garden then back to their place to hang out and chill.  Enjoyed a couple glasses of wine a wonderful indulgence after a stressful few weeks.  I have enjoyed looking at items to redo a house. Planning on moving to Greensboro to my grandmothers house.  So picking paint colors and what not has been fun.  There are so many things to look at and think about and consider when actually getting to fix up and live in a house to call your own. So excited.   

Well since Kris is on his way back to Memphis now I have laundry going in the wash, need to vaccume and mop downstairs.  Come up with dinner and then to help Sam, Dane, and Bella with homework and projects at their house.  It will be fun to see them and Suzanna again, haven't seen them in a while.  Off to work I go and then hopefully to bed early enough to get up to go to work tommorrow at Fresh Market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment