Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy + Excited + Butterflies in tummy = ME!

YEYYYYY!!!!! So I am super excited.  Kris has an interview in Greensboro Sunday and some on Monday.  We are really hoping for the interview Sunday to work out.  So at the moment plans are he is moving here this weekend!!! Well not here in Charlotte but here as in Greensboro and that is 2 hrs away to the house there.  He is hoping to get a vehicle situation figured out tomorrow so that he will have a car while he is here and can go to work.  The next step is getting a room to rent in GSO. I can not stop smiling.  I randomly burst into giggles and bounce up and down.  I am so happy I can not contain it.  Things are finally progressing.  I let go and let God and He is providing and it is Amazing! Still keeping my fingers crossed and praying that everything continues to work out.  I will then be moving the end of the month into the house and transferring to the Fresh Market up there till I find a teaching job.  I am positive I will in God's timing. Well I got to sign off. Hope to talk to Kelly and waiting for Kris to call back. :)  yey!!! hehe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant even tell you how happy I am for you. Seriously the second we let go of stuff feel together for us. Kris moving out there, things with me and Jimmy. Its all working out and Im so happy. I dont know what what I would do with you. You keep my head on straight! Love ya! soo happy things are coming together!

Post a Comment