Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How to not stress...????

Good news for the week.... Kris will be here about 6:30 tom night. YEY!!!  Sis wedding is Saturday.
Bad news for the week.... MaJ's funeral is Thursday. 

Soooo what does this all mean....  It means mom is in a cleaning frenzy and stressing.  Which stresses me and right now I can't take any more stress.  Enough Is Enough! I know there is things to be done but I am exhausted and don't want to do them.  I want to relax. I want to cuddle with Kris, watch a movie, and chill!!! But since he is not here yet I am online waiting to skype with Kelly and waiting to talk to Kris again tonight. I am thinking that besides running a few errands tomorrow I am going to work on cutting quilt pieces.  It is relaxing and it is something that I need right now.  I also know I need to clean up the study and my room some. Vacuum, put stuff away, do laundry, organize, figure stuff out.

I want to figure out where I am going to live.  Charlotte, Greensboro, TenBuckTwo??? I mean really.  I want to move to Greensboro now that I have a house available to me.  I want to get married and sooner rather than later.  The logistics and details of it all are just crazy and stressful. ugh!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we are friends. What they heck would I do without our skype dates?!

I hope you move to the house too. I think a new space would be good for you and who knows maybe a job is there with your name written all over it?

Im glad Kris is going to be here for you this weekend.

Love ya!

Post a Comment